This moment variation of the preferred source serves as a prepared reference for equine practitioners. It presents accomplished assurance of all elements of equine medication and lots of surgical stipulations. it's a hands-on, undemanding textual content aimed toward the busy practitioner, veterinary scholars, professional equine technicians and others with an curiosity in horse future health. Covers new issues, together with extensive care, the pre-purchase exam, equine habit, and anesthesia (including euthanasia).
- Covers an entire variety of themes in equine medication, together with infectious ailments, all significant organs and platforms, extensive care, foodstuff, and lots more and plenty extra.
- Designed to help with the analysis, therapy, prevention, and regulate of illnesses and issues in horses.
- Provides quickly and straightforward entry to sensible recommendations for scientific stipulations.
- Comprehensively listed and cross-referenced.
- Improved format contains highlighted key terms and boxed parts for fast reference.
With sixty one professional members
Read or Download The Equine Manual, 2e PDF
Best Animal Husbandry books
Feed and fertilizer are major bills in aquaculture operations and play an incredible function within the profitable construction of fish and different seafood for human intake. This ebook stories the most important homes of feeds, advances in feed formula and aspect offerings and the practicalities of feeding platforms and techniques.
Fungal ailments have contributed to demise and incapacity in people, brought on international flora and fauna extinctions and inhabitants declines, devastated agricultural plants, and changed woodland environment dynamics. regardless of the vast impact of fungi on overall healthiness and monetary wellbeing and fitness, the threats posed through rising fungal pathogens to existence in the world are frequently underappreciated and poorly understood.
We percentage the earth with a wide selection of animal species, each one of which brings anything detailed to the range of the planet. via realizing extra approximately how animals behave and stay, we achieve a better realizing of ways existence advanced and the significance of biodiversity. Domestication investigates the animal behavioral trait with which we're such a lot standard ― how a variety of species of animals have, during the last few millenia, turn into worthwhile contributors of human societies.
Additional resources for The Equine Manual, 2e